Sunday, July 15, 2012

A few things to be grateful for tonight....

Bedtime is great...no its wonderful! After a long day tired kids get their cute little bodies in cute little jammies and giggle themselves to bed where they say their sweet prayers, and then drift off to bedtime stories. Anyone else want to be tucked in? I DO!

Tonight Big T requested butterly kisses for his good night kiss. I gave him a few and a hug and turned out the light. A few minutes later, his little smiling face is here asking me for more butterfly kisses.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Glad to see you back in the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids like smoochies. It's like butterfly kisses but with your lips. Sounds weird, but my mom used to give me smoochies and now my kids love them. They're super fast little kisses all over their face. Then I steal their sugar bites. You're right, bed time is loads of fun as long as I can get them to bed before I start getting too tired. Then I'm scary dragon mommy and look out! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete